Re: Mike Battle Interview

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Travis Hartnett wrote:

> Fulltone also did a beefed-up tube Echoplex starting a few years ago.
> It gets great reviews, but it runs around a grand, so it's not for the
> casual tape echo fan:
>
> http://www.fulltone.com/stpframe.html
>
> TravisH

And from looking around on the web, the Battle Tubeplex looks like it's
closely priced, perhaps a little cheaper. I have tried out the Fulltone
TTE personally for a couple of sessions, perhaps an hour and a half, and
my gosh I think it sounds great. I'll probably end up with one by the
end of next year.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html