Re: Availability of Echoplex

Probably, but you might need to get a print copy of the ad:

[from AMS price matching FAQ]

"8.     This excludes blowouts, discontinued merchandise, factory seconds,
special sales, floor and demo models. Price must be printed in a local
or national ad by an authorized dealer. Products must be new and
factory packaged."

Some vendors are specific about the price being printed in a catalog,
not just on the website.  AMS should be able to clarify that for you.

On the other hand, Sweetwater appears a bit confused about the specs,
claiming that it offers left and right outs, and can be expanded to
2000 seconds of sampling time.  They also don't specify the EDP+, even
though they show the newer model in the catalog pictures.

TravisH