Mics and FCB1010s

Hey Rick,
I went looking for my beta 57's and couldn't find them, Do you have them?
Also I borrowed your FCB1010 to check out the EDP. No midi response what so
ever. and the EDP is really acting weird sometimes remaining in a power up
cycle,with the LCD cycleing "loop 4 and numerical jibberish" sometimes
not,and I'm able to make it work from the front panel. did you take this to
Europe? It seems like handling the thing will make it crash, weird. Has it
taken any hard hits? The front panel power switch seems funky and the
voltage selector on the back seems sloppy, did you use the 220 voltage
selector when in Europe? I'm sending it off to BAS in Illinois where I
believe it has been before? Maybe the loop IV upgrade is corrupted.
Love
Bill