Re: 639 Year Long Concert - Cage Composition - "ASLSP"

He he - nice one Rick!
Isn't there a millenium piece of computer generated music designed to run
for a thousand years?
I think the current computer is in Greeenwich, London somewhere, maybe at
the royal observatory. I heard a bit of it on the radio - it actually
sounds
good.

Gareth