Re: Re: Electrix Website Down: a bad omen?

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Suit & Tie Guy wrote:

> Electrix II: Electrix Boogaloo does not actually exist. it was all a big
>joke
> designed to piss this list off.
>
> there was never any intention to ship. this was merely one wealthy
>lunatic's
> idea of a joke. if you don't believe me, go find the guy. he will verify
> this.

Who is this wealthy lunatic? What's his name and contact information?
When did he admit this joke status to you, or somewhere else?

Personally, I doubt the Repeater Mk II will ever ship. But I thought your
claim is light on facts or details.

Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html