Re: Electrix Website Down: a bad omen?

Some evidence that it's not true is NAMM.  Why would
one go so far?  If memory serves, Electrix didn't have
a presense at the NAMM show before the first Repeater.
 I imagine it costs a decent penny to get a spot at
NAMM... seems awful far to go to piss people off.
They could have done the same damage with a cheap web
page.

--- Suit & Tie Guy <erwill@suitandtieguy.com> wrote:

> On Jan 8, 2006, at 4:35 PM, burnett@pobox.com wrote:
> > .../ I thought your claim is light on facts or
> details.
>
> my looping compadre and fellow enthusiast of the
> loop-ed sound,
>
> you are correct.
>
> i am light on facts and details.
>
> i lied about it being a joke. this man (whose name
> hasn't been broached
> to me) did not quit out of hatred of us but fear of
> being able to
> complete the task.
>
> however, i am so frustrated at being teased in this
> way i will continue
> to make light of the situation until i own a second
> PCM-80 or perhaps
> Bob Amstadt (ellis island error? Arnstast was a town
> which JS Bach was
> teaching latin and writing 6 hrs of music for mass
> on sundays. an
> omen?) completes his publisiced task of producing a
> looping unit which
> i can mate with.
>
> until then i will extemporanise my rumour-filled
> knowledge of the inner
> workings of Electrix 2: Electrix Boogaloo until such
> time as this
> charlatan has revealed himself to us to be the
> actual and genuine
> article or time demonstrates that my dubious source
> is indeed correct.
>
> right now the Electrix mkII site is corroborating my
> unscrupulous
> sources.
> ---
> Eric Williamson