Re: Re[2]: foot (cont) roller

Another nice controller would be to put down your foot on a foot
shaped plate and twist it. Not for "endless" controller
functionality, but as a standing musician I would like that much
better than the usual up/down pedal. The big problem with those wha
style pedals is that you can not see in what position you left it.
With a twist-your-foot controller you will always see clearly the
position. I guess it would also take a lot more use before breaking,
compared to a traditional up-down pedal. You know, sometimes you are
not very well balanced and it's easy to accidently put all your wight
on the pedal. The Twist Pedal can take a lot of pressure on the heel
side because the receptor is at the toe side. How about that?  (I'm
still in for the  Roller)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)