Re: OT - LOOKING FOR A REALLY SMALL MIXER

I've been using a Rolls rm65b for about a year now, single unit rack mount with 6 channels in stereo out, one effects send, monitor send, and inserts available on each channel.

Very happy! It's been reliable and has enough flexibility to meet my needs.

Paul Haslem

Ontario, Canada

Anyhoo, I am looking for something very small indeed - maybe
only a 6" x 6" footprint (or smaller), with at least 4 chanels in
and one stereo pair out.

Any knowledge shared would be appreciated.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn