Re: crappy music of the masses

<< Getting angry at people getting angry and expressing it via music seems
like a tremdous waste of artistic energy.  >>

BUT..........what if the anger & expression lead to physical
manifestations? (i.e. beating the shit out of people, killing folks,
beating the crap out of one's significant other, et al).

Personal expression is great. The older I get, the more I respect those
who don't conform to the norms and express themselves via the arts or even
just in terms of clothing, hair, whatever.

However, a lot of brainwashing is in effect in modern day society by the
media/advertising/broadcasting conglomerates. And what people are doing
isn't necessarily motivated by their own desire to express themselves but
rather their expression is a result of being influenced as to what they
should be doing by folks selling stuff.