Re: On the progress of compiling a laptop-based (looping) setup

i'm also interested in getting rid of the rack and maybe using
ableton and max live.. but how does one get around the latency? this
seems to be the flaw in any laptop scheme.. unless you are willing to
live with 20ms or more.

anyone?

monk@fuse.net

www.richordinski.com