Re: 2 Days of Loop Performance Recording Madness

Hey Kris,

Generally I'm not a big fan of free improv. but that is some of the most
exciting music I've listened to, moments of pure genius..... And no matter
what the folks at the local Boise asylum might think, I really like what
you're doing with your voice.

Congratulations!

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada