RE: Boss RC-50

Anyone know who the demo-guy was? Lat time I saw a Roland demo-guy with the
looper, he was playing the solo to Eurpoe's 'The Final Countdown' over the
midi'd backing track stored in the looper...yay.
Again, this calls for all those interested in something like the RC-50 to
flood Roland with requests for an update. I do the same with Line6- the DL4
I use would double its usefulness if it had feedback control.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com