Re: SOME THOUGHTS ON THE STATE OF THE LOOP

In a message dated 1/24/06 2:04:47 AM, ekstasis1@hotmail.com writes:

I find one thing very mono-dimensional at
“loop-shows”: the plethora of solo acts.  I would really like to see folks
using looping in ensembles (and not ensembles where everybody is
looping—especially not all at the same time!), but in ensembles where music
is being made and looping is an integral part of that process

LOOPSTOCK lll in LOS OSOS.....although we were not loved by the natives this was one of my favorite get togethers.....i would much rather play with others than solo anyday, with or without looping.....mic