Re: Re Looperlative demo online

this will be cool if and only if every one of the 8 stero tracks on
the looperative gets up to speed with the echoplex.  I wanna be able
to stutter and replace, sus etc.  As opposed to just the straight
ahead loop thing. Would love to be able to test one of the
leeperlative's out for myself though.  :)