Re: OT: multi-effects

I checked them all out at one point because I was
tired of having a MIDI control pedal that was as big
as something that actually made the sounds, and I came
upon the Vox Tonelab SE.  It's the closest thing I've
ever found to something that feels like a bunch of
cool stompboxes hooked up to a tube amp.  I recommend
just taking the time and reading all the reviews
regardless of rank.  Its fun and you'll learn about
the gear and human nature.

Mark