Re: LONG LIVE the EDP and the LOOPERLATIVE was: edp R.I.P ...long live the looperlative

Could you guys wait a couple of dang days? I just got my EDP up on
eBay. (mine's a mint blackface with pedal; I'm probably asking too
much.)

It's either the Looperlative or a pair of DD20s and a pan pedal for
me. If my sales (ahem) go well (EDP, Receptor -- I should write about
that, shouldn't I? we had a big discussion about it last November;
I'm not selling it 'cause I don't like it, it's me not you, blah
blah, a bass, some electronic junk) it's Looperlative I think,
although there is something appealing about going the (relatively)
low budget route. I mean, besides the money. What is it the I Ching
says? "Even on slender means the sentiments of the heart can be
expressed." I have found coyote and Ted pretty convincing on that.
(Do you guys have EDPs or Repeaters, too? Just curious.)

I'll post later about the Receptor and the EDP decisions. I think
this is an interesting thread. I love the EDP, especially when Andre
is running it. Does it suit me? Maybe not so well. Maybe we should
send all of our EDPs to Andre.