Re: Zoom G2 - first impressions

Hey mech 'n' all-
    You wrote:
> Hey Douglas!  Are you still "cross-connecting" your two DD-20's, or
> are you using them in a more conventional side-by-side configuration.
    I still cross-connect them occasionally. It's just too cool to set the
two delays at some wack ratio and listen to them g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y develop
into a pulsing rhythm (assuming a sharp attack on the notes) or
g-r-a-d-u-a-l-l-y flow like watercolors in the rain (with swell-attack
notes). My only ongoing project/problem is figuring out how to transition
between normal setup and cross-connection without adding a loud BZZZZZTTT!
as cables go in and out, as I want to do this in live performance.

> Really liked your track on the LD vol. 3 compilation, but wasn't sure
> which signal path you're using now.  :)
    Thanks so much. BTW, that WASN'T the cross-connection - just two DD-20s
and the short delays of the Boss GT-3. And no, I'm not a Boss endorser or
anything. I just like their stuff.
dB, coyote
ps:
> "Wind in my heart. Dust in my head..."
I love this song. Every time you post and use this tag, I find myself
singing it. Great album, too.