Re: Free VST Amp/Speaker Simulators for Jazz?

I think this FreeAmpSE is the one I have played with too. If so I
agree that it's very good!

Another one that is top of the line is NI's Guitar Combo's. I had it
for a while on my boxes for reviewing it in a guitar magazine, but I
had to deactivate them afterwards. Especially the Vox sounded best to
my taste. Even better for a jazz tone although NI does market the
Roland Jazz Chorus simulation as the "jazz offer". I'm talking "tone"
and "musical response" here, not "effect". You may always add effects
afterwards in a VST chain but to me the Vox emulator from NI came out
as the winner. Not free, but worth a lot more than the quite low
price it sells for (I think you can buy just one of them - not having
to get all three combos)

per