RE: Looperlative - Max Time?

No way to upgrade the memory at this time.  I would have liked to be able
to increase memory further, but I couldn't do that without either
impacting
my planned delivery schedule or selling price.

I will offer in future software releases configuration options to allow
tracks to be mono and/or 16-bit to increase recording times.  16-bit audio
can work if the track doesn't require a large amount of dynamic range.

--On Friday, January 27, 2006 3:34 PM +0000 mrweasel <mrweasel@eircom.net>