From: <arzezak@uces.edu.ar>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: Kind invitation to hear my attemps on looping

Hi,

I dont post much on the list but when i do.. i mix people!! (Again, sorry
on
that one William). I wanted to invite you all to hear my first attemps on
looping (just a few months now). I am using an Ovation Legend acoustic
into
the
Line6 DL4 and that's all (ocasionally a horrible electric guitar).

I will thank feedback, advice, tips and donations. There's not too much
people
looping here (Argentina) so.. you know, it's great to feel connected to you
all.

That was it,
best wishes and lots of thanks,

Ariel Rzezak