Re: Looperlative - Max Time?

Well look who woke up!  It's Kim!  Nice to have you
back, your posts are always great.

I totally agree with Kim.  While the Repeater is set
up to save your loops, there is rarely a loop that
doesn't get overdubed with or without some % of
feedback.  I found trying to get the loops off the
compact flash card to be like memories of a dream
where you know there was more but you can't quite get
it.  Recording the whole damn thing (nice for me I'm
always synced to a midi clock so extracting loops is
painless... more painless than getting them off the
Repeater's card) is for sure the way to go.

Mark