From: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:09 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Alesis Masterlink on Sales via eBay

Now that I'm on my gear selling craze, I'm selling my Alesis Masterlink
hardrive recorder on ebay as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7386494367&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

This is the same unit that I used to record many of the Y2K5 performances,
many of the tracks on my prior CDs, including Xperimentus. I love the unit,
but I'm looking for something more portable, proably the Marantz portable
solid state recorder that can record directly to wav or MP3 and on a memory
card.  This will benefit all of you who play at Y2K6, because I won't have
that 5.5 hour space limitation on the Alesis, in between burning the
material to redbook CD-R on the unit.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Performance Calendar:
http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=Krispen%20Hartung