Re: Myspace.com

Interesting.  I can only get ten versions to play as well... The others,
simply don't load.

T.

On 1/31/06 9:34 AM, "Kris Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> And you have one of my favorite songs (Stretched Landscape) of yours
>there,
> Michael!
>
> By the way, how to you get the audi player on your page? I'm on Myspace
>too,
> but I couldn't figure out how to do this. So, I basically built my own
>HTML
> page using the code. http://www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
>
> Kris

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104