Re: Roland VG8

>From: RPGfreak@web.de
>Anyone know this VG8? I'm interested in a device that can create
>synthetic tones but keeps the expressiveness of the guitar playing,
>something which I missed when trying Roland GR synthesizer series.

The only thing I have to add to the discussion is that if you do a
lot of altered tunings and you tour, then you may want to check this
bad boy out.  It will save you making the choice of bringing a lot of
guitars with you or having your audience watch you tune for half of
your set.  The only caveat I have is make sure that you're happy with
the tones available.  They all sound a little "synthy" to my ears,
kind of like what comes out of a BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter.

Cheers,
Kevin
www.TheNettles.com