The coolest piece of gear I can buy for $130 (used)

So, what's the coolest piece of signal processing gear I can buy for $130
(used)?  Just brain-storming here.

In the last few days, based on some great interaction from folks on the
list, I've sold my EDPs and controller, my Alesis Masterlink recorder, and
Furman Power Conditioner...and I've used my funds to buy the Looperlative,
an ADA Microtube 100 guitar poweramp, and the M-Audio Microtrack 2496
Mobile
Digital Recorder. Somehow, I ended up with a surplus. Not that I have to
spend the $130, but it's either that or a tone of diapers. :)

I thought of buying another Lexicon LXP-1, since I love the reverb on that
unit so much, and I could use it as a backup...speaking of which, I
recently
bought the UniQuest software to program my Lexicon LXP-5, and I am
impressed! Wow, what a relief for programming that unit.  I was able to
restore the factory presets to my user banks, tweak settings on the unit
with the software, safe them, etc. Very cool. I'm looking forward to
generating some new patches.  Does anyone have any LXP5 patches they would
like to share?  Perhaps we can swap once I develop some of my own.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603