Re: Roland VG8

Hey Mark one question:
what kind of amplification do you use if u are dealing
with synths and guitar? do you run both straight into
a P.A.? i am still searching for the optimal, at the
moment i go straight into a mackie and 2 active yamaha
MS150 powered speakers,and although the synth sounds
great i am still not satisfied with the guitar
sound.Now the Roland GP-100 preamp is great amp
modeler but through the P.A. it still lacks that
compressed punch that u get through a tube amp.Ive
thought about getting something like the mesa boogie
20/20 single space power amp and speaker cabinets more
suitable for guitar and run evrything through it, but
i dont know how the synth will sound.Now i know i
could carry an x-tra amp and run my preamp through it,
but i just want to take a mixer and 2 speakers,any
suggestions?
Luis

<http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/guitarsounds/VG8/VG8Sounds.html>

www.luis-angulo.com