Re: Maybe why Avante-garde looping in US...

> sophistication & hip hop are not cohesive...redundant & childish fit the
>bill

Hiphop's now twenty-five to thirty years old, so like most adults in my
neighborhood, I don't think it's going to go away because you disapprove of
it.  Besides the same thing's been said about just about every new music
that's come up: rock, jazz, waltzes, Broadway show tunes, ambient,
looping...
Hey, Stravinsky's music started a _riot_.

Guess we're just gonna have to live with it. ;-)

This is kind of long-winded but please let's not start a thread about the
music each of us hates.  I've seen this thread on just about every forum
I've
ever been on and it's boring.

Cheers,
Kevin