Re: 2/11: call for performers for open loop

It's very informal, but the way I used to run it is that we had some
sections with just one person, some with more than one and lots of
sections where people can make noise if they want.

If there are a lot people, I tend to mix aggressively to get a good
blend.  People who play sparsely will get higher levels -- people who
set up a wash or a bed will get lower but consistent levels.

If there are one or two people playing together I tend to set the
levels and step out of the way.

If you show up and have anything you want to do, we'll do it (subject
to the bounds of legality and good taste :-D)