RE: Looking for a small rack preamp (Roland Gp100?)

Yes, you can, but via midi, or a unlatched control pedal plugged in the
back
(it will also sync delay to midi). There isn't a button on the front panel,
though, which would've been nice. Unless one of the buttons can be
reassigned. But I cringe when I open a Roland manual. Get the guy who
writes
Line6 or Mackie manuals.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com