Re:messge form peter- Repeater O.S. 2

     Sorry to inform you, this is the definition of a rumour.  Peter is
speaking to people at
Electrix.  Nothing has been decided.  No amount of thinking otherwise and
speaking otherwise makes
it anything less than a rumour at this point.  Please don't get me wrong,
I don't work for
Electrix, and I'm disappointed that the communication from Electrix has
been poor to non-existant.
 I'm even more disappointed with the spreading of rumours-as-facts that
goes on on lists like this
than lack of communication.  And to assume that the previous owners of
Electrix owe us anything is
pure fantasy.  They have sold the business to another person.  Though this
other person owes us
Repeater owners nothing, it only makes sense to me that he will see our
previous commitment as
valuable to his future business.

     Still, the Repeater is a viable and valuable tool.  The Repeater
noise mod has been put up on
LD at this page:
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/repeater/repeater.html
or if you like: http://tinyurl.com/7f7dt

     Stephen

no, i aint got the time to be spreding out rumors man
here is the recent post once again from Pete at condor
electronics:

> The OS2 for Repeater is alive and well - I can't say
much, but
we're
> trying to find out if they will release it. I've
talked to
> engineering and the OS is complete, but that
Electrix wants to
> release it only with new product. I'm working on
this, we'll see
what