Re: Questions about RC50

If it has an insert function and feedback control then I would find it
very exciting as I really like self contained units, this has so many
things which seem to really make sense, basic drum machine, simple
clear control layout, built in pedal board, etc. etc.
however if its missing insert/feedback.
that would be very disappointing.
Geoff