Pedalboarding for "live looping"

wow what a cute mess! ive recently built a pedalboard
myself for band gigs with the essentials, a chorus
CE2,tremolo PN2,ts-9,DD-3,nobels booster,mojo
vibe,,DL4 and boss tuner all hooked up to a NS-2 power
supply,iŽd still add a fuzz face a reverb or perhaps
an octave pedal but i want to keep it to a minimum.As
much as i like the DL4 i ve been checking out the
DD-20 lately,this could share the same boss 9v power
supply and make more room by getting rid of the
dd-3,and the bulky DL4 12v power supply, plus i want
to go from delay mode to loop mode when i feel like it
and not have to switch it manually like i have to with
the DL4.I would probably miss the filter delay and the
1/2 speed, but Ive heard the DD-20 sounds great and it
doesnt have the volume drop issues that the DL4
has.Anybody experienced both?
cheers
Luis

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/02/how_to_multi_layer_pedal_board.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890