Re: How do YOU loop?

thanks andreas! this is what i'm curious about with
everyone here. i do get stuck in the loop quite a bit
lol; must do what faulkner says and 'kill those
darlings' indeed. on the other hand people often say
my music has a hypnotic, trance-like quality (probably
due to the repetitions hehe)... thanks for sharing the
track - good stuff!

--- Andreas Wetterberg <awetterberg@post.cybercity.dk>

http://thecovertoperators.groc.org/operator_a/Machinate_-_Glimmer.mp3
> (NOTE: mp3-file may or may not contain horrible
> singing and sloppy
> hiphop-beats - please disregard! hehe)
>
> Andreas

"Artists in any medium are nothing more than mere hooligans who cannot
live within their income of admiration." - Quentin Crisp