Re: headrushers?

--- Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:
> >> 3. how does the overdub feedback work in the
> headrush? since it's not
> >> adjustable i assume it's more or less an infinite
> pileup.
> >
> Yes.  You CAN delete the overdubs and have the
> original loop remain.

That feature is probably my favorite thing about the
Headrush. I often find myself using it to establish a
central loop off of which I can pick a tangent, follow
it until it gets too dense or I get sick of it, then
undo everything but the base layer while changing
direction to a different tangent.

-t-