Re:Kevins AABA

At 01:38 PM 2/15/2006, Andy wrote:
your quite right, there's no way to do what you want with the edp alone.
>It's not possible to remove a layer while leaving the layer above intact.

Oops, I should have read this one before I replied.  Looperlative
folks, here's a major selling point to implement! ;-)

>A pity the RC-20 won't send out MIDI clock.
>
>Question ....how are you doing the drums?
>(there may be another way to sync)

I would prefer to do the drums acoustically because that's more
visually impressive to the audience; that is, they won't think I'm
just using canned loops.  I think we're thinking here along the same
lines; I'm thinking of syncing the RC20 with the EDP acoustically by
splitting the signal.

Thanks,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com