cheapo loopers Re: Total Noob

Sean...
what you describe is the same depth as my looping exploits. (I loop as a
palate cleanser between rock gigs ;-)

My cheapo looper is a DOD (Digitech?) DFX-94... 4 seconds of looping, and
you can just twist a knob to make it SLOOOW and LOOOOW or reeeeeeeeeeeealy
fast and silly.
It works well as an echo, too. Not sweet like a tape delay, but pleasant
enough.
I got mine new in 1997 for well under $100...you could get one much
cheaper used, I'm sure.
Cheers,
Tim Mungenast