Re: Looper's Essential Infinite Sustain

On Feb 17, 2006, at 9:23 PM, Sean Echevarria wrote:

> With the Fernandes Retrorocket, you can leave the battery in all the
> time - just remember to unplug the guitar cable.

this is supposedly the case with my model, however i have noticed that
even with
the cable unplugged and the sustainer switched off there is a battery
drain. my
battery lasts a lot longer if i just pop it out and put it in my gig
bag after playing.
cheers
bruce

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Reality is whatever refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.."
Philip K. Dick