Re: OFF TOPIC: 2-prong outlets

Indeed.  I think the only responsible advice is to get an electrician
out there and discuss the issue with him.  This isn't like asking for
advice on how to best route MIDI, this stuff will kill you or start a
fire if you're not careful.

Hey, you may get lucky.  If the wiring is below spec you may be able
to get the landlord to pay for the wiring upgrade.  Ask the
electrician about this.

Let the proffessionals handle it.  The last thing we want is a dead
looper; especially one as talented as Zoe.

Todd