Re: Electro-Harmonix 2880 Super Multi-track Looper

Hard to say what is "best."  Dangerous to speak in
such terms.  Perhaps the question you should ask is,
"here's what I want to do... what looper works this
way?"  The 2880 is only recently shipping so who
knows.  Those lucky enough to get a Looperlative seem
to think it's the next big thing, but not something
that would replace an EDP... unless you want multipal
stereo loops from one box.  I love the Repeater, but
it's been (and probably will be) out of production
forever.  However, if you want a looper that can
follow a MIDI clock even if it changes, there is no
other box than a Repeater.

Lots of people are finding what they need in software
too.  Now's a great time to be a looper, as there are
lots of choices... but it's also a confusing time...
there are days I still wish I had my JamMan.

Mark