Re: Looping in GP

On Feb 23, 2006, at 11:43 AM, ditch wrestler wrote:

> Is that the issue with Alex Lifeson on the cover?

Nope. This one has Derek Trucks on the cover. It's probably not on
news stands yet, but it should be very soon.

> Is it a good article?

Yes. I think it's worth most peoples' time to take a look at it.
There's not going to be anything revelatory there for long-time
loopers like a lot of you. But I think you'll find that it's a very
fine representation of the tools of looping and the creative
possibilities for current and would-be loopers. It's also current
enough to mention the forthcoming Looperlative, for instance, as well
as most of the other loopers that people are familiar with. People
like Per, Kim, and Matthias are mentioned by name, as well as a few
others. Loopers-Delight is also mentioned.

So, yes, I think it's well done.

Jeff