Looproom podcast launched! (Tip: Roll out your own!)

Hi everybody,

I just launched my own live looping music podcast, the "Looproom".
Only three episodes online so far, but the channel is established and
a lot more is to come. However, I keep the profile low and only share
music that I really believe someone out there may appreciate. In this
I'm trusting only my own musical taste. If someone would like to
check out my feed, the direct link to the Looproom podcast is
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
id=128679560&s=143456
(I think you need the iTunes application...?)

TIP:
Setting up a podcast is a great tip for any productive musician! It
wasn't too difficult, but my advice is to really give it a proper
pilot testing before submitting it to Apple. I learned how to do it
from this page: http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/techspecs.html
and there is also a helpful discussion board at http://
discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1107. You can publish video
as well as audio.

iTunes podcast store needs more loopers. Right now only my Looproom
comes up if you do a search on "livelooping". I hope that will change
soon ;-)

I bought my first iPod last week (been too poor to buy into this
exploding new thing earlier) and I must say that this has changed my
life to the better. I have subscribed to many peoples music podcasts
and by simply plugging the iPod into the pc while working I'm
automatically receiving new music as soon as someone uploads. I also
subscribe to a lot of documentary tv and radio features and I'm now
thinking about wasting my telly and putting an end to that awfully
expensive cable tv subscription. I've always hated having piles of
vinyl and CD's around, just because I want to listen to a lot of
music. Subscribing to podcasts is something I like much better. But
good and unique music is still lacking out there, so please start
rolling your own podcasts and fill up that empty space! ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)