De : Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 26 février 2006 18:40
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : Re: Boomerang sampler

In a message dated 2/26/06 7:30:20 AM, rune_fagereng@yahoo.no writes:

Is the Boomerang a god buy, regarding looping ?

the rang has several levels off feedback.....at 100% nothing goes away, the loop continues to build.....then you have several more settings that have less and less repeats, from something like 12-15 all the way down to slapback, i.e. 1 repeat.....also the ability to have it go down an octave, third, fourth etc. is of great use.....the rang is the simplest looper to use, if set properly it will sound quite good (gain).....give mike nelson at boomerang music an e-mail, he had some buggie rangs that he was getting rid of for an excellent price.....the bug was nothing to really be concerned about, it only happened when you made a really looong loop and this seldom happens.....I LOVE MY RANG!.....:)mic

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11