Re: Echoplex price and availability used: (was Unidentified subject!)

I believe it really depends on your application and style. "Do it all" for
me ended up pointing to the Looperlative, though my prior two EDP were
superb units and treated me well (they are now off to another proud
owner)...I just didn't use all their features. But the Looperlative looks
like the ideal unit for the type of music I like to play. Again, I think
it's all about your looping philosophy and whether you can manifest it
with
one unit or another.

Now, if I want to get my old EDP feature set back (at least the one that I
used), I use Mobius. Mobius + Looperlative for me is looping Nirvana.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Performance Calendar:
http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=Krispen%20Hartung