New to list..RC20 User with questions!

Hi guys
Gary Dunne here. Just came across Loopers Delight recently and have
already
learned a lot from the site and list. Cheers!

I'm an Irish singer songwriter based in London. I've been using a RC20
since
2002 for solo live shows, basic looping of acoustic guitar and second
vocal
mic. More recently I've started recording melodica, harmonica and some
percussion instruments through the second mic.

I've always been generally happy with the RC20 and technically it's never
let me down. As my live set-up has got a little more 'colourful' recently
really want to have control over the volume levels of the individual
loops,
and maybe some other parameters too.

The Repeater seems interesting and possibly right for the job but I'd love
to hear some opinions from you guys. I've heard a lot about ableton live
too
so I'm open to all hard and soft solutions.

Thanks a lot!
Gary

www.garydunne.com