Re: Echoplex price and availability used: (was Unidentified subject!)

At 07:52 PM 2/26/2006, you wrote:
>-->Check eBay . . .
>I am seeing a lot of used EDPs flying out the door at low prices--too bad
>don't need another one.
>Try it, if you don't like it, put it back on eBay.

With the article in Guitar Player, I expect to see a momentary
increase in the price in EDP but long-term used price will probably
decline.  Practice safe eBay, there are a lot of sharks there
swimming among the good people.

Cheers,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com