Re: Do I need that EDP?

> --- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
>
>> Yes, judged by functionality the EDP is The King.
>
> Unless, of course, your functionality consists of
> wanting to loop stereo... or more than a single track
> or time/pitch shift your loops in real time, or...

Yes, that's a good argument. But I didn't mean to restrict "EDP
functionality" to simply the physical EDP device. I was more thinking
about it as a "looping device concept" and as such I still think it's
the best feature design. You can get that classic EDP functionality
in stereo with Mobius, as well as some more non-EDP functionality
(soon also with pitch transposing). And there have been discussions
on bringing some EDP functionality into Looperlative with future
software development.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)