OT: Line 6 DL4 for sale

Greetings all...

I am selling another Line 6 DL4. $200 includes shipping in US.

I never gigged this unit out, rather, this was one of the studio units. I am relocating to NY and
need to thin down for the move. This unit is in perfect condition...switches work
fine, sounds great, and there are no blemishes or scuff marks on it.

It does not come with the optional AC Adapter or Expression Pedal.

Email me offline if interested. If I do not hear anything in 5 days, I will put it on eBay.

Thanks!
Clint Allen
clint.allen@gmail.com