Re: regarding amp v.s digital preamp

i just "got done"reconfiguring my set-up, talk about improv, yikes!.....i sit and stare at this absolute mess of cables but i am more than pleased with the sound i have today.....beware mixers and their insidious sends, it's about 89% of what i think about all of the time, is this healthy?.....i've given up playing clean, obviously it's more fun to look at all the lights.....a bit ago i had 4 asyncronious (no midi) loops going on, zoom2100, mo-fx, ineko (1) all going into the rang, all with different feedback and it all made sense to me.....imho the heart is the mixer, it makes many paths possible, too many if you ask me!.....:)mic

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11