Vedr. Re: Do I need that EDP?

Hi !

One of Norways best studio-guitarist (Eivind Aarset), bandleader/composer who also plays with Jon Hassell, uses two signal-routes. Signal one after pedals (moog, EH, line 6 dly) goes to amp. This is all analog. Signal two after pedals goes to eventide an onto repeater (looper) to DI and to PA. Best of both worlds ?

Rune F, Norway

Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> skrev:
i am looking for more suggestions on this tone issue,i
am going from my GP-100 amp modeler into my mackie
1202 which has the EDP in the Aux and then into a
yamaha P.A.powered monitor.I find The sound still a
bit sterile and punch lacking would a dedicated
guitar power amp like the mesa boogie 20/20 and a
guitar cabinet make a difference or warm it up?

www.luis-angulo.com