OT: Need help finding a jazz recording

I'm looking for a Joe Farrel Quartet album on CTI jazz from the early 70's

I think it's just called the Joe Farrel Quartet and it features John
McLaughlin on guitar
with a beautiful haunting version of his tune,  "Follow Your Heart".

It appears never to have made it to CD and I have hunted and hunted for
for
it in used
jazz sections.

If anyone has this recording or knows where to find it, would you please
contact me offlist?
I would love to get a high quality digital recording of the track (in
either
.aiff or .wav file if possible).

thanks a lot.

yours,   Rick Walker